Wednesday, January 30, 2019

As the big day approaches, may we take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic and safe HAPPY CHRISTMAS from all.

Ned Brophy's photo.
Starting at 9am UK/10am CET is the In The Mix Worldwide New Year Special! We will be welcoming in the New year in all 38 Time Zones during the 28 hour show... so your New Year Party starts onwww.rti.fm at 9am UK/10am CET and ends tommorow at 1pm UK/2pm CET. See you on the other side! Happy New Year!As the big day approaches, may we take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic and safe HAPPY CHRISTMAS from all.Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.

Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly. Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.
As the big day approaches, may we take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic and safe HAPPY CHRISTMAS from all.Doctors say what I'm going through is to be expected. I struggle with pain, mobility issues and fatigue every day. The most frustrating part is that most people don't understand. They look at me and say "I'm so happy you are back to yourself. You look great, are you sure you're still sick???" Some say "so happy it's over." 


Despite the fact that my body is experiencing excruciating pain all over, I will not let this illness overtake me. I will overtake it! I apologize if I sometimes seem annoyed or bothered. But if you know me and you're in my life, please dont give up on me. One day you'll understand my daily struggles. This affects me physically, mentally, and emotionally. 


I need your support, not your judgment. Please continue to pray. I'm watching the ones who will take the time to read this post to the end."Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.


“Missing You” Diana Ross & Smokey Robinson: Glory Dazes To Come:Balls in the air, moves made, hats to wear, hares lost. “May the dawn anoint your eyes with wonder.” (Celtic Blessing)…Smokey Robinson – Cruisin’….Sorry Phyl I got lost n the music and hit something… Beach Black: Paths chosen for the good intentions.
Going back today, something to do, make plans, buy new stuff, the washer, the dryer, the paint of blue for the outside of the house. Things to do, got new house for Christmas.furthermore there simply are no longer the plentitudes of icthio centric finned friends, I’ve been and counted and as for frogs, sigh frogs… although familiar in a literal archaic sense, as for fairy tale frogs one would be foolhardy to cease the smooch as this pursuit of love, not familiar but formost ideal and romantic is, in my opinion the final Nobel endeavor and pharamones forsaken, the loss of this primary process is tantamount to death.


With the post comes the following request:"Please, in honor of someone who is fighting Cancer, πŸ’”πŸ’› Chronic Kidney Disease (KIDNEY FAILURE)πŸ’”πŸ’”ALS- Motor Neuron Disease, πŸ’›πŸ’›Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lyme disease, Autoimmune, Devic Disease (NMO) Sarcoidosis,πŸ§‘πŸ’™ Ehlers danlos syndrome πŸ’œπŸ’œLupusπŸ’œπŸ’œ, Multiple Sclerosis πŸ§‘🧑,πŸ’šπŸ’š 


Gastroparesis πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ’œThyroid diseasesπŸ’œπŸ’œChronic PainπŸ’œAnxiety❤️❤️Depression❤️❤️πŸ’œπŸ’œFibromyalgiaπŸ’œπŸ’œCOPDπŸ’™πŸ’™ Crohn’s/Colitis πŸ’œπŸ’œ or any other hidden illnesses. Copy & paste. I get it if you don't copy and paste. It's ok!!!Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.

Write 'done' in comments and thank you for your support.Always here, right?
I'd like to see five of my friends post this message (Not share) to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. I think I know who will.....done.
As the big day approaches, may we take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic and safe HAPPY CHRISTMAS from all.Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.


Liam O hEachtighearna's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment